Coral Leisure Longford Covid-19 Prevention
Policy for users of Astro and Grass Pitches
The safety of our patrons and staff is paramount at Coral Leisure Longford and to ensure this we have put a compulsory Covid-19 prevention policy in place. Failure to comply could result in future sessions being cancelled (without refunds) and no further bookings being accepted.
1. All teams, organisations and users of the Astro & Mugga pitches must agree, in writing, to comply with our Covid-19 Prevention Policy and accept full responsibility for ensuring that their players, members, supporters and staff adhere fully to the procedures at all times while using the facilities.
2. Any complaints of breaches of this agreement will be forwarded to the relevant club or governing body where appropriate.
3. Each Club/Organisation/User group must nominate a dedicated Covid-19 contact official. This person must ensure this policy is communicated to all concerned with your club activities held here - players, parents, coaches, and club officials.
4. Health screening must be carried out in advance of any training/matches and Department of Health guidelines followed accordingly.
5. No car sharing between members of different households to or from training/matches in the Manor Fields.
6. No congregating before or after training/matches in the car park or any other area of the Mall
7. Players must walk individually to the Astro or Mugga
8. Changing rooms are closed until further notice – players must come ready to play
9. Players and Coaches must bring their own hand sanitiser
10. Individuals must bring their own filled, marked water bottle. Bottles are not to be shared. Taps are strictly out of bounds.
11. Where the governing body of your sport states that non-contact training only is allowed, this directive must be adhered to.
12. Coaches and players must familiarise themselves with and follow their sport’s governing bodies advice on Covid-19 prevention. Where this is less than our policy, our policy takes precedent.
13. Goalkeepers or any players acting as goalkeepers must wear gloves
14. All balls and equipment must be sanitised before, during and after training/matches
15. Where possible rules should be adapted to prevent unnecessary handing of balls or equipment. E.g. free kicks instead of throw in’s
16. Any meetings on the pitch must adhere to social distancing guidelines as per the government regulations at the time.
17. All first aiders must wear appropriate PPE including masks
18. A system of contact tracing needs to be in place with a register of all attendees taken.
19. Any other advice that your sport’s governing body or the Dept of Health issues must be followed.
20. All litter must be removed after each session.
These procedures are subject to change and Coral Leisure Longford will update any changes to the designated Covid -19 liaison official